Brentwood Academy's daily meal plan offers appetizing and nutritious lunches. Menu items include gourmet soups, a full salad bar, delicious entrees, pizzas, pastas, vegetarian items and deli selections.
Lunch includes the student's choice of one entree, three side items and a drink. Families may purchase a full year of
daily meal plans at the beginning of the school year, or by semester. (Please see a list below of premium items that are not
eligible as side times on the Daily Meal Plan).
A la carte items are available for purchase through a declining balance program. This is ideal for snacks and extras. There are no limitations on purchases and your student's balance decreases as purchases are made, much like a debit card.
Declining Balance Program
- If your student is on the Daily Meal Plan but does not yet have a declining balance account with MySchoolBucks, we recommend that you set one up for your student, in the event they make periodic purchases that are excluded from the Daily Meal Plan.
- If your student has a declining balance account with MySchoolBucks, please ensure that your account is set up to receive Low Limit email reminders. We recommend low limit reminders to be set at $20 or higher.
- If you have questions about how to set up your student’s MySchoolBucks account, please refer to the MySchoolBucks flyer above or call MySchoolBucks Customer Service at 1-855-832-5226.
- If you have questions concerning the Daily Meal Plan or the Declining Balance Program, please contact Mori Fuller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is a list of menu items that are not eligible as a side item on the Daily Meal Plan. These items may be purchased
- Naked Juice
- Ice Cream Pints
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches
- Twix Ice Cream Bars
- Snickers Ice Cream Bars
- Hot Chocolate
- Pop Tarts
- Granola/Breakfast Bars
Flik offers catering for special events at Brentwood Academy.