Coupon Code Ordering Information for Students/Faculty/Alumni
If you are a student, faculty member or alum, you may purchase a general admission ticket for the discounted price of $3. In order to receive your discount, you must use your unique code.
- Student coupon codes are S1_lunch code. So, if a student’s lunch code is 1234, their coupon code will be S1_1234.
- Faculty coupon codes are S1_veracrossID. Coupon codes will be mailed out to faculty prior to the show.
Alumni codes were previously emailed. If you did not receive your code, contact Kasey Carmona (email@example.com)
- Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser (see tips below).
- Select the performance in the window above.
- On the next screen, select your quantity.
- On the following screen, you will see a window to enter your coupon code. You are able to receive one discounted ticket per show, but may order more at the regular price.
- If you do not reserve a ticket, you will not be assured a seat.
- Your code allows for one discounted ticket per show (i.e. for the Spring Dance Show, you may purchase a $3 ticket at a discount). Additional tickets may be purchased at full price.
- A credit card is required for reserving your ticket; there are no additional handling fees.
- Print your email confirmation receipt and bring it (or the email on your smart phone) to the performance where it will be scanned for admission.
How To Enable Cookies in Your Browser
When purchasing tickets online, make sure you have enabled cookies for your internet browser BEFORE beginning the purchasing process. If you are unsure about how to enable cookies, please see one of the YouTube tutorials below.
- How to enable cookies using Internet Explorer
- How to enable cookies using Safari
- How to enable cookies using Google Chrome
- How to enable cookies using Firefox