To Kill A Mockingbird
October 15, 17, 18
*Parental Advisory (This play may not be suitable for all children. See note below.)
Reserved Seating Tickets $12
General Admission Tickets $8
Coupon Code Ordering Information for *Students/Faculty/Alumni
If you are a student, faculty member or alum, you may purchase a general admission ticket for the discounted price of $3. In order to receive your discount, you must use your unique code.
- Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser (see tips below).
- Select the performance in the window above.
- On the next screen, select your quantity.
- On the following screen, you will see a window to enter your coupon code. You are able to receive one discounted ticket per show, but may order more at the regular price.
Coupon codes for students are the same as your student lunch code.
Faculty codes were previously emailed.
Alumni—please contact Lulu Clark for your code.
- If you do not reserve a ticket, you will not be assured a seat.
- Your code allows for one discounted ticket per show (i.e. for the Spring Dance Show, you may purchase a $3 ticket at a discount). Additional tickets may be purchased at full price.
- A credit card is required for reserving your ticket; there are no additional handling fees.
- Print your email confirmation receipt and bring it (or the email on your smart phone) to the performance where it will be scanned for admission.
When purchasing tickets online, make sure you have enabled cookies for your internet browser BEFORE beginning the purchasing process. If you are unsure about how to enable cookies, please see one of the YouTube tutorials below.
- How to enable cookies using Internet Explorer
- How to enable cookies using Safari
- How to enable cookies using Google Chrome
- How to enable cookies using Firefox