Brentwood Academy Fine Arts is utilizing a new ticket reservation system called ThunderTix. Our primary purpose in using a new system is to make certain that students, alumni, and faculty members are able to see at least one performance of each show. Due to advance sell-outs online, some students, alumni, and faculty members have been unable to secure a seat the night of a show with their IDs for free admission.
If you are a student, faculty member or alumni, you are now required to reserve a ticket for each show to ensure a seat. You will no longer be able to use your ID for free admission at the door.
We are able to assure you a general admission seat at a discounted price of $3. To purchase your student/faculty/alumni general admission ticket:
- Select the performance you would like to attend in the General Admission Tickets window above.
- On the next screen, select your quantity.
- On the following screen, you will see a window to enter your coupon code. You are able to receive one discounted ticket per show, but may order more at the regular price.
Coupon codes for students are the same as your student lunch code.
Faculty and alumni will have their codes emailed directly by September 20.
- Your discounted tickets are not seat specific; they are general admission.
- If you do not reserve a ticket, you will not be assured a seat.
- Your code allows for one discounted ticket per show (i.e. for the Great Gatsby, you may purchase a $3 ticket for one of the three performances at a discount). Additional tickets may be purchased at full price.
- Reserved seat tickets ($15) and general admission tickets ($10) must be purchased separately.
- A credit card is required for reserving your ticket; there are no additional handling fees.
- Print your email confirmation receipt and bring it (or the email on your smart phone) to the performance where it will be scanned for admission.